WEB SITE OPERATORS
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We may also use web beacons to count page visits by our users, to access our cookies, and otherwise to improve your experience on Laagha’s Websites. If you have registered to receive emails from us, we may also use web beacons in our emails to let us know which emails you have opened and acted upon, allowing us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please follow the instructions in the email.
Web beacons also help us manage online advertising, and are provided by our ad management Service Providers. These files enable our ad management Service Providers to recognize a unique cookie on your browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring visitors to our Laagha’s website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with a Service Provider. With both cookies and web beacons, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. Our advertising Service Providers also use anonymous information about users’ visits to this and other websites in order to deliver advertisements online that may be of interest to them. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having your information used in this way, click here.
The Laagha’s Websites may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device. In order to allow the Laagha’s Websites to collect real-time information, you must enable the Laagha’s Websites to use GPS services on your mobile device. We use your location information to provide requested location services. You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by disallowing the Laagha’s Websites to use the GPS services on your mobile device.
Collection of Personal Information
We only collect personal information (which may include first and last name, gender, birth date, home or other physical address, e-mail address, home or mobile phone number, number of children in the household, frequency of visits to Laagha’s restaurants, credit card information, online account numbers, and password) when you voluntarily submit it to us or voluntarily register as a user of a Laagha’s Website. For example, you may choose to provide us with your personal information in order to participate in future events or contests, participate in future loyalty or rewards program, provide content submissions, make suggestions for the operation of our site, or participate in future online interactive activity or marketing research. You may not be able to use some of the features offered by a Laagha’s Website unless you voluntarily register with us in future.
Use of Personal Information
Laagha’s Ltd. or Service Providers acting on its behalf may use information collected from Laagha’s website visitors to for any of the following purposes: (1) to send marketing and other communications to our visitors about Laagha’s products or about the products and services of promotional partners that are not owned or affiliated with Laagha’s; (2) to allow visitors to communicate with others, such as their friends, (3) to allow us to notify visitors of upcoming events, promotions, or activities on the Laagha’s website; (4) to conduct internal reviews of the Laagha’s website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the site); (5) to help us better understand visitors’ use of the Laagha’s website; (6) to fulfil future prizes, awards and purchases; (7) to respond to specific requests from our visitors; (8) to provide any necessary notices to our visitors; (9) to conduct marketing research; (10) to protect the security or integrity of the Laagha’s website; and (11) in connection with inquiries regarding becoming a franchisee of a Laagha’s restaurant or selling real estate to Laagha’s Ltd.. To opt out of emails or SMS communications, please follow the instructions in the email or SMS message. You can stop any further collection of information from the future mobile application by uninstalling the future mobile application from your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the future mobile application marketplace or network.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Laagha’s Ltd. will transfer or otherwise disclose the information it collects from Laagha’s website visitors to employees and independent contractors of Laagha’s Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and Service Providers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Laagha’s Ltd, or if required to do so by law. We will also transfer or otherwise disclose personal information in response to judicial process, to comply with legal requirements, and, as permitted under provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on a matter related to public safety. We may also use your information as permitted by law to protect our rights or property, a Laagha’s Website, or its users.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
In the event that Laagha’s Ltd. or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Laagha’s Ltd. is not responsible for the policies, content, and practices of third party websites to which a Laagha’s Website may link. Please refer to those sites’ own privacy policies to learn how they collect and use personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Customer Service Dept.
1 Thornton Road,
Last Updated: 16th Dec 2018
This privacy notice describes how Laagha’s Ltd (“we”, “us”, “the firm”) collect and use personal and business information about you while we provide services to you and afterwards, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal and business information about you. We are legally required to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice. This notice does not form part of any agreement with you. We may update this notice at any time.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
To comply with data protection law, the personal and business information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
Personal data, personal information or business data, means any information about you from which you can be identified. There are also “special categories” of more sensitive personal data, which require a higher level of protection.
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal and business information about you:
– Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses
– Business contact details such as business name, addresses, telephone numbers and business email addresses.
– Business information in relation to sales, transactions, profit and loss statements
– Information to enable us to verify your identity, including copies of photographic identification and your date of birth
– Where necessary, details about your personal and business finances including your bank account details
– Where necessary your National insurance number.
HOW WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will use your personal and business information in the following circumstances:
– Where we need to perform the obligations under any agreement we have entered into with you.
– Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– In relation to “special categories” of particularly sensitive information, for example about your health and marital status, with your consent, or, where you are not capable of giving your consent but it is necessary for us to use the information to protect your interests.
– Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
– Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
– We will only use your personal and business information for the purposes for which we collected it and reasons that are compatible with that purpose.
DATA SHARING, DATA SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We may have to share your data with third parties, including other professionals involved in our business, our regulators where necessary and IT service providers. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal or business data for their own purposes. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal and business information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Details of these measures are available on request. We limit access to your personal and business information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of this where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal and business information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We also require to keep your information in archived form in order to defend our legal rights. This may be for the period during which legal claims may be made under applicable law. We have policies and procedures in place to make sure we delete information no longer needed for any of these purposes. Details are available on request.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE AND RESTRICTION
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal or business information and to receive a copy of it.
– Request correction of the personal or business information that we hold about you.
– Request erasure of your personal or business information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
– Object to processing of your personal or business information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
– Request the restriction of processing of your personal and business information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal and business information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
– Request the transfer of your personal or business information to another party.
To assert any of these rights please contact us in writing. You will not have to pay a fee to exercise your rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
In limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal and business information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us in writing. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice please contact: Laagha’s Ltd, 1 Thornton Road, Croydon, United Kingdom, CR76BD.